Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Profiler...Redeux

This is an almost repost from my personal blog :) A few months ago, I got a weird bug up my butt and decided to invent profiles for my kiddies and post them. Why? No real reason...except maybe I had been asked to write one profile too many of my own online. I thought it would be funny to think about what they might have to say about themselves. I was looking back at those profiles this morning and marveling at how, in a few short months, their likes and dislikes had changed. With that...I give you their profiles...take two:

Username: Lil Buddy
Street Name: Merrick
Other Aliases: Schmooga Booga, Boogadoon, No Merrick
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Mutant Power: Limitless brute strength. Able to destroy the toy room in 0.458 seconds.
Favorite Color: Blue's Clues (yeah...it's a color, didn't you know?)
Favorite TV Show: DUH!
Favorite Books: Moo Baa La La La, The Going to Bed Book, Cookie Kisses
My Best Friends: My furry and my not so furry big sisters and any pretty girl who will stop to talk to me
Most Likely Future Career: Godzilla's protege, future "So You Think You Can Dance" contestant, or #1 lady's man (that...is a long story)
What I Think of My Mom: I wish she's learn my "alien" language...that way I when I ask for something, she won't look at me like I'm from outer space.


Username: SweetPea
Street Name: Amelia
Other Aliases: Lovey, Amelialie (another long story) or whatever character I decide to be today...lately, Princess Odette, Ariel, and Christine from The Phantom of the Opera
Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
Mutant Power: I can make some real looking tears, even though I'm really faking it
Favorite Color: Pink, pink, pink
Favorite TV Shows: Pinky Dinky Doo, Scooby Doo and The Jetsons
Favorite Books: Boo Who?, Say Boo! and The Ghost of Wuzzleburg (see a theme here)?
My Best Friends: My school friends Camryn, Angela and Savannah...and my dollies Baby Flora and Baby Rosa
Most Likely Future Career: Broadway actress/singer, artist, ballerina or maybe even a witch. Is Hogwarts still taking applicants?
What I Think of My Mom: I love that she plays pretend, sings, dances and draws with me, but she really needs to work on her listening skills because she doesn't always do what I tell her to. Well, that and she really needs to expand her vocabulary because "no" is getting old.

Somehow I have a feeling if I look back on this about 6 months from now...things will have changed again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments! Please let us know you stopped by.