1. She's a nanny...duh
2. She's British...and with enough exposure...and a lot of watching Charlie and Lola, maybe the kids will pick up the same adorable accent and say things like "May I have a spot of tea?" or "May I have tuppence to feed the birds?"
4. Taking a turn in the park everyday...and riding the carousel horses all over the countryside would be really fun for the kids.
5. She can teach the kids to clean up the house...in a snap.
6. Did I mention she was a nanny?
7. She throws a mean tea party...up on the ceiling.
9. She's really good at getting the kids to bed (what was in that "tonic" anyway?)
10. We could really use a nanny.
Of course...on the downside, she does have that crazy Uncle Albert...and is known to hang around with chimney sweeps...
If I can't have Mary Poppins...hell, I'll even take Sherry Bobbins...
I guess I better e-mail my letter to Santa...ASAP!