Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Close Encounters of the Elf Kind

I'll admit it...today, I'm chumping out.  We're three days away from Christmas...I'm tired...I have a head cold (yeah, yeah...wah...wah...wah).  I have no words of great wisdom...no clever anecdotes.  Instead I give you this...



Send your own ElfYourself eCards

I got my first Elf Yourself eCard from my sister last year, featuring my niece and nephew doing an elven disco dance.  We laughed so hard we practically peed our pants cried.  When we got around to putting the kids...and our Goldie, Sissy into the our own cards, I could hardly even breathe.  SweetPea kept asking to see the clips again and again.  Ah, the wonders of Photoshopping.

So...I challenge you and your family to hop online...and Elf Yourself!

(P.S. The goofier the photo you upload, the funnier it is...trust me on this one)


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!
 



1 comment:

We love comments! Please let us know you stopped by.