This recipe is great for hangnail sufferers. Papaya contains an enzyme that softens and dissolves the undesired cuticle. Regular care of the nails can help eliminate cuticle problems, even for those who work their hands hard.
2 Tbsp Papaya Juice
2 Tbsp Wheat Germ Oil
1 tsp Olive Oil
1. In blender, combine the juice and wheat germ oil. Run blender on the highest setting for 2 minutes.
2. Measure olive oil into separate small dish.
3. Soak each hand in the juice mixture for 5 minutes, then rinse with tepid water.
4. Dip an orange stick into the olive oil, then use it to push back the cuticle on each finger.
5. Massage the olive oil into the cuticle.
Where To Find Ingredients:
I've found papaya juice at most of the dollar stores or $.99 stores, mexican food isle at the grocery store too.
I get wheat germ oil at whole foods but have seen it at the grocery store & walmart...keep refrigerated or it goes rancid quickly